The Stock Stylist clearly understands and effectively implements The 4-Step Selling method, using to it achieve personal sales minimums required by “Store Gold Star” Program. They practice and implement all loss prevention policies and procedures, all while maintaining a visually appealing store. The Stock Stylist oversees all store shipping and receiving procedures.
Areas of Responsibility
- Applies 4-Step selling techniques
- Achieves personal sales goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves 2.0 IPC
- Follows loss prevention procedures
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to cashier procedures
- Adheres to company dress code policy
- Accurately processes store shipments and transfers
- Reports all shipping discrepancies per procedure
- Maintains stock room and back stock organization
- Maintains store promotional compliance
- Maintains store shoe table displays per procedure
- Assists store management with visual upkeep and store operations
Education / Experience Requirements
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. Environment is fast-paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.
How to Apply
Go to windsorstore.com, click on careers and in the search box type Columbus to find all open positions near you.