The Co-Manager manages all store operations, loss prevention and makes decisions that directly affect store performance and profitability. Accountable for achieving store and company overall profitability expectations in terms of sales, shrink, payroll, and expenses. Treats customers and co-workers with dignity and respect. Effectively sales directs by coaching and motivating employees to achieve personal and store sales goals. Ensures compliance is met for all company operations, policies, and procedures. Controls store shrink by practicing and preventing loss.
Areas of Responsibility
- Applies and coaches others on 4 Step Selling Techniques
- Achieves Personal Sales Goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves 2.0 IPC
- Follows Loss Prevention Procedures and controls shrink and expenses
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to Company Dress Code Policy
- Delegates daily operational duties
- Assists in conducting training and recruiting and staffing
- Enforces and follows all company policies, procedures, guidelines and programs
- Ensures work environment is safe and clean at all times
- Maintains Company Visual Standards
- Makes deposits, holds keys
- Protects company assets
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 year Retail Management experience or 6 months at Windsor working at a store
- Proven leadership experience, ability to develop and motivate a team of up to 25 employees
- Able to resolve issues as they arise with customers and associates
- Communicates well and effectively in a one on one setting and in a group setting
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. Environment is fast paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.
How to Apply
Go to windsorstore.com and click on careers. Type Columbus in the search box for positions to pop up.