Want to write your own success story? Become apart of the What's for Döner business right from the start.
Create from scratch not only awesome tasting food, but also a one-of-a-kind brand with a cheerful family-like work environment. If you want to work hard and learn quickly, then be a trendsetter and bring Germany's favorite street food to Columbus and the Midwest. The company plans to promote within as it grows.
After a period of job training take your first shifts and lead them to great ones. Ensure that all employees are getting better and giving a great experience to every customer in a clean and safe environment.
Areas of Responsibility
- Effectively leads the team during a shift to ensure that excellent restaurant operations are consistently achieved.
- Delegates duties; assigns specific tasks and ensures team members prepare food items according to What´s for Döner standards of quality, consistency, and timeliness.
- Help train and develop team members and positively lead by example.
- Contributes to a team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments.
- Follow What´s for Döner´s operational policy and procedures, including those for cash handling and inventory controls to ensure the safety of all team members and guests during each shift.
- Be certified in all positions and be able to train other team members on all positions.
- Ensure Key Practices are followed during the shift.
Education / Experience Requirements
The ideal candidate:
- has 1 year or more in restaurant experience.
- has excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- has great attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- is passionate about creating a fun, warm, inviting, contemporary culture that provides the ultimate experience for the guests and work experience for the team members.
- must have a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and work culture.
- is able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively. This includes weekends and closing shifts as dictated by the restaurant’s needs.
- is flexible, knowing that a growing company must undergo change as the market/guest dictates.
- has the ability to work extended periods of time standing and good general physical condition.