Customer Service Associate
A Customer Service Associate answers customers' credit account and billing questions.
Areas of Responsibility
Primary job responsibilities of a Customer Service Associate include the following:
- Answer customers' account and billing questions, and when possible, make immediate changes to the customer's account.
- Maintain charge and charge return slip files.
- Distribute mail for the credit office.
- Follow up on customers' unresolved questions and explain what steps were taken to resolve the problems, either over the telephone or in writing.
- Debit or credit customers' accounts when charges and/or returns must be added to or removed from the customer's account.
Education / Experience Requirements
Must be able to work a schedule that consists of day, night and weekend shifts.
How to Apply
In Store: 2nd Floor Customer Service