Sales and Support Generalist
Drive sales growth by flexing into multiple areas of the store, including selling, cashiering, processing, replenishing, setting floor-sets and/or cleaning.
Areas of Responsibility
- Drive store sales by personally selling to customers
- Taking initiative to recover and replenish merchandise, so it is available to sell
- Assist with other projects including markdowns, re-tickets and floorset
Education / Experience Requirements
- Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customers expectations
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Pursues opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Schedule flexibility that includes: evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-business hours.
How to Apply
"Sales and Support Generalist" title