We are adding seasonal and permanent part-time retail associates to the Polaris team; flexible scheduling/ten dollars per hour. The Underground Movement, based in Columbus, was founded in 2012 by two Special Forces veterans. We celebrate the stories that built this country on premium apparel; USA made.
Click here to see Jason & Greg: http://www.tumshirts.com/aboutus.html
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide superb customer service.
- High work rate and ability to stand for a 3-4 hour shift.
- Punctual, professional, and coach-able are all essential qualities.
- Maintaining visual standards of product presentation and accuracy of daily admin (light).
- Promoting events/partnerships with other veteran organizations.
Education / Experience Requirements
Sales experience and American history knowledge is valued; not required. 18 and older only, please.
How to Apply
Apply online at https://www.facebook.com/pg/KnowOurPast/jobs/1306056076097811/?source=post .
Send work history/references to email@example.com.
Pick up an application at our location in front of the Apple Store.