The primary duty of the Artemis (Store) Manager is to recruit, motivate and train Artemis (Retail Sales) Associates and sell Tangible Marketplace products in a unique retail environment.
- Recruit, coach, schedule, motivate, and develop new Tangible Marketplace employees on policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal goals.
- Role model expectations through initiating conversations, sharing technique and product knowledge through demonstrations, and developing a repeat-business customer base.
- Sell products through exceptional customer service techniques and professional selling skills to reach personal goals.
- Develop and implement business-driving tactics and ensure proper execution to achieve goals.
- Communicate goals, monitor Tangible employees' productivity levels, and provide coaching and feedback
- Review and analyze performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results.
- Supervise proper merchandising, store presentation, organization and cleanliness.
- Communicate regularly with management concerning needs, customer preferences, and special events.
- Attend product training classes as needed.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to insure workflow and adherence to Washington Prime Group policies and procedures as assigned by manager.
Areas of Responsibility
Skills and Abilities
- Customer Service Skills: Must be cheerful, friendly and hospitality oriented; willing to make sure guests have an enjoyable experience. Ability to communicate with groups and individuals of various ages and backgrounds using appropriate language skills.
- Communication Skills: Ability to read, write, and interpret product history. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers and all levels of management.
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and also standing for at least seven consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Other Skills: Superior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to build relationships, sell products and influence others. Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge. Must be able to lead by example. - Computer Skills: Must be able to navigate using internet browsers, use website search engines, use a smart phone and operate iPads and their applications.
Education / Experience Requirements
High School or better in Accounting
How to Apply
Apply at the link below.