This is a position that will Manage the new Tangible Marketplace at Polaris Fashion Place.
- Recruit, coach, schedule, motivate and develop new Tangible Artemis employees on policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal goals.
- Role model expectations through initiating conversations, sharing technique and product knowledge through demonstrations, and developing a repeat-business customer base.
- Sell products through exceptional customer service techniques and professional selling skills to reach personal goals.
- Develop and implement business-driving tactics and ensure proper execution to achieve goals.
- Communicate goals, monitor Tangible Artemis employees productivity levels, and provide coaching and feedback.
- Supervise proper market presentation, organization and cleanliness.
- Communicate regularly with management concerning needs, customer preferences, and special events.
- Attend product training classes as needed.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to insure workflow and adherence to Washington Prime group policies and procedures as assigned by manager.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Education/Experience: A minimum of one year of previous selling experience required. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Customer Service Skills: Must be cheerful, friendly and hospitality-oriented; willing to make sure guests have an enjoyable experience. Ability to communicate with groups and individuals of various ages and backgrounds using appropriate language skills.
- Communication Skills: Ability to read, write, and interpret product history. Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers and all levels of management.
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and also standing for at least seven consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Other Skills: Superior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to build relationships, sell products and influence others. Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge. Must be able to lead by example.
- Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on company needs.
How to Apply
Please submit a "general interest application" on http://www.washingtonprime.com/jobs/ AND submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop resume off at the Mall Management Office (located right past the Food Hall restrooms)