At Tangible, we curate an ever-changing selection of our favorite brands and let you see and try their products in person. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for delivering an amazing experience for every customer. We are looking for friendly, energetic and professional team players to contribute to the growing Tangible community.
- Innovative, positive, and entrepreneurial
- Customer Service focused
- Excited about new and immerging brands
- Strong communication skills and ability to be a team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt quickly
- Eager to work in a fun and energetic environment
- Proficiency utilizing IPad Technology
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays based on the needs of the business.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Areas of Responsibility
- Effortlessly provide customer assistance across multiple brand categories.
- Effectively communicate with customers, many of whom are unfamiliar to our innovative brand.
- Act as brand advocates for in house and revolving brands, communicating information about products and telling each brands story in an authentic way.
- Support with in-store events and workshop activations.
- Create an engaging environment for customers to feel comfortable shopping
- Actively maintain a tidy selling floor.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High school degree; BA/BS would be a plus