- Welcome and orient guests to the Tangible Market
- Communicate with guests about questions concerning Tangible Market
- Interpret accurate information and background to the guests about the Tangible products in a professional manner using appropriate language skills and sales techniques
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales by educating and assisting the guests
- Acquire and maintain information about the Tangible Market products through research and training
- Assist in the maintenance and upkeep (light cleaning) of the Tangible Market products and market, including market hardware
- Serve as Role Model/Mentor to new hires
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to insure workflow and adherence to Washington Prime Group policies and procedures as assigned by Manager
Education / Experience Requirements
- Education/Experience: Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Customer Service Skills: Must be cheerful, friendly and hospitality oriented willing to make sure guests have an enjoyable experience. Ability to communicate with groups with and present information to customers and all levels of management.
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, and also standing for at least seven consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- Other Skills: Superior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to build relationships, sell products and influence others. Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge.
- Computer Skills: Must be able to navigate using internet browsers, use website search engines, use a smart phone and operate iPads and their applications.
- Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on company need.
How to Apply
Please submit a "general interest application" on http://www.washingtonprime.com/jobs/