We’re hiring for both full and part time Front of House positions at our Polaris Fashion Place location! Interested candidates should apply at www.macaron-bar.com/apply, and email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. See more detail about the position below.
Macaron Bar is a bakery dedicated exclusively to French Macarons. In Columbus, we operate a retail kitchen location in the Short North as well as a satellite kiosk location at Polaris Fashion Place. Our Polaris Fashion Place location can be both a slow and fast paced environment at various times.
Candidates for our kiosk Front of House position must be enthusiastic, friendly and effective in offering excellent customer service. Candidates must be dependable and work well on their own as well as in a small team. Macaron Bar offers competitive pay, free macarons, and the opportunity to earn time-and-a-half and double time during peak seasons.
Areas of Responsibility
- Full and part time availability
- Schedule flexibility, with ability to work both weekdays and weekends
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Able to work independently
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Capable of lifting 30 pounds or more
- Comply with company policies and standards
- Punctual, dependable, and honest
- Able to follow directions while maintaining a positive attitude
- Self motivated and able to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Managers/Owners and other Team Members
Education / Experience Requirements
- Flexible and able to work overtime hours during busy seasons
- Some retail experience is preferred
How to Apply
Experience with macarons is not a requirement. Only applicants that complete both the online application and email their resume to email@example.com will be reviewed.