Sales Associate that will be representing a superior natural health
conscious product. Honesty, integrity, character and purpose are keystones for how to
conduct oneself. As a representative of a unique health supplement you must be
prepared at all times to politely and formally educated individuals on what Hemp CBD is
and how its affects the person or animal. Must also answer any questions one may
have and check customers out if they decide to purchase product(s).
Areas of Responsibility
● Counting and recording Cash Register
● Setting up products, brochures and aesthetic cart material (plants, etc.)
● Educating individuals and families on the physiological effects of CBD and its
many health benefits.
● Thoroughly explaining the difference between the two species of Hemp and
● Educating or answering any questions pertaining to the legality status of Hemp
● Checking customers out while being friendly and respectful.
● Reporting inventory and deposits to management.
● Keeping kiosk clean and organized
Education / Experience Requirements
Must be 21 years of age or older, Pass drug screen,
Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, strong fundamental knowledge on Hemp in
general and more specifically CBD derived from Hemp.
How to Apply
Contact via phone call for brief phone interview. Come into location
being applied for and complete application.