The Sales Lead supports the management team in achieving store sales and profitability goals by creating a positive and energetic store environment. The primary focus is to ensure a superior customer experience by acting as the sales floor leader. Assists with ensuring excellent visual merchandising and operational standards. In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, the Sales Lead acts in the capacity of the manager on duty.
Areas of Responsibility
- Achieving individual and store sales and productivity performance goals.
- Promotes a positive and energetic store atmosphere of teamwork as well as individual associate contribution.
- Assists with Visual Merchandising and promotes Operational Excellence.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills with strong leadership qualities.
- Strong style, merchandising and wardrobing skills.
- Ability to communicate goals and objectives to team.
- 2+ years Women’s Specialty Retail experience required, 1+ years in a store supervisory position preferred.
- Experience in relevant Human Resource processes.
- Extensive standing, walking, reaching, and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom.
- Ability to hang/fold merchandise, climb ladders, operate POS register, lift and carry 30 lbs, etc.
How to Apply
Send resumes to: email@example.com or apply in person.