When people think of Russell Stover Chocolates, they think of quality. As a Sales Clerk, you will ensure that what customers experience in our retail stores measures up to or exceed those expectations of quality.
Areas of Responsibility
You will be expected to:
- welcome customers by greeting them
- provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- help customers make selections by providing information on products, building customer confidence and offering suggestions
- accurately process payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash and credit cards
- prepare and supervise the regular in house production of items such as caramel apples and fudge
- unload, receive and stock merchandise
- execute various other merchandising activities
- perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks as required
- contribute to team effort by accomplishing a variety of tasks as directed
Education / Experience Requirements
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to constantly stand, bend, reach and work with your hands
- Ability to lift up to 5 lbs. frequently
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Cash handling experience
- 12 months of experience in a retail, restaurant or fast food environment
- Experience operating a cash register
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Desire to be part of a performance driven team
Must be able to work day, evening and weekend shifts as needed.
As a part time Retail Sales Clerk, you will be able to take advantage of our generous product discounts!
How to Apply
Direct link to application: https://rstover.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a20w7nlpxurv/aaao
We will be conducting an open house with on the spot interviews for Assistant Store Managers and Retail Clerks on 1/30, 1/31 and 2/1. Those interested must apply online prior to coming to the store for interviews.