Assistant Store Manager
The Russell Stover Chocolates store environment is unlike most others. It is a destination for consumers looking to purchase an off the shelf or customized gift for someone special. It is an experience for those wanting to treat themselves and their families to our in-store made fudge, caramel apples and hot fudge sundaes. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to be the Assistant Store Manager at our new retail store in Columbus, OH.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- supervising, leading & motivating employees
- meeting sales & profit goals
- controlling expenses & inventory
- displaying strong merchandising techniques
- unloading, receive and stock merchandise
- preparing and supervising the regular in house production of a variety of confection items made locally in our candy kitchen
- displaying an excellent customer service driven attitude.
- performing back office duties using a PC
Education / Experience Requirements
TO BE CONSIDERED AN APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SHOW HOW YOU MEET THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE REQUIREMENTS.
- 3 years of prior retail management experience
- Customer service and selling experience
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience using an email service
- Ability to frequently lift up to 5 lbs. with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to constantly stand, bend, reach and work with your hands
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities at once
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, coworkers and others with the organization
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team