As Rubyard team member, you are responsible for providing a welcoming and unique in-store shopping experience for customers. Additional tasks includes:
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers’ questions.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Alerts management of potential security issues.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Maintain clean and organized sales floor and shelves.
Education / Experience Requirements
Team member Qualifications/ Skills and areas of responsibility:
- Excellent customer service.
- Selling to customer needs.
- People skills.
- Verbal communication.
- Process the customers transactions quickly and in appropriate manner.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous retail experience is desired but not necessary.
- Must be 16 or older.
How to Apply
Apply at Store, lower level by JCP at Center Court