Sales Ambassador / Keyholder
Sales Ambassador / Keyholder
Position: Sales Ambassador / Keyholder
Description: Supports delivering sales plan through selling effectiveness while communicating our story to every guest, every time.
Wanna groom your way into a better career? Join our RegiMen Grooming Emporium team.
RegiMen Grooming Emporium and our sister brands have been creating handmade bath, body, and skin care products since 2012. We believe in delivering affordable grooming luxuries, everyday to our guests. Why not help us make shaving time a little more magical through our retail store at Polaris Fashion Place. We are dedicated to wholesome ingredients and ethical standards for not only our guests but our teams as well.
As a Sales Ambassador/Keyholder at RegiMen Grooming Emporium you bring enthusiasm and passion for our brands through a fresh and authentic guest, staff, and store experience. Join us and be FUNemployed at RegiMen!
• A fun and unique store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged. Everyone on our team tells the same story, you make your chapter unique!
• A 25% discount off all of our regular price products to keep you smelling and feeling fresh (plus 40% off at our sister brands)!
• The opportunity to grow into a rewarding career.
Ensure a fun and unique customer experience that makes every visitor feel like a guest. We welcome, discover their needs, share our story, offer appropriate products through demoing, and make their day. We offer a tailored customer experience through active listening, genuine curiosity, and expert brand and product knowledge.
We show up to each shift 10 minutes early so that we're ready to check in with our Sales Lead on the floor at the time of our scheduled shift start time with a positive attitude and ready to contribute to the team. All Sales Ambassadors/Keyholders are present in driving your own development and constantly look to grow and elevate your skills and add to a solution-oriented work environment.
Everyone's goal is to create and maintain an inviting store atmosphere for our guests with fresh products, beautiful displays and efficient and accurate processes that support our company's values. We also abide by policies and procedures as directed through Loss Prevention and safety messages in our daily operations.
• Able to tell our brand story.
• Can lift to 30 lbs; reasonable accommodations will be made for any employee when necessary.
• Have the ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the store including weekend, closing, and peak shifts.
• Can meet and maintain a daily sales goal and expectations during scheduled shifts.
• Is comfortable and able demoing products to our guests through touch.
• Will build highly satisfied and loyal guests through engagement, conversion, and capturing guest information into our reward system.
• Experience in guest service.
• Experience working in a team environment.
• Experience working in Men's Grooming, skincare, or cosmetics.
At RegiMen Grooming Emporium, we believe when we continue to foster a culture of inclusion and respect within a diverse workforce, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. We recruit from a variety of employment agencies, community groups, non-profits, and online social and job sites, and in our business practices, strive to leverage the gift that diversity brings.
RegiMen and our sister brands are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Apply Online at: