Retail Sales Associate - Snow/Ski
At Public Lands, we exist to celebrate and protect public lands for all. We believe these national treasures are meant to be explored, protected and celebrated so they may live on for generations. With this in mind, we seek to empower the passionate, to guide the curious and to celebrate the courageous on their journey to thrive outside. Our mission grounds us in the communities we serve and drives our commitment to inspire and enable a diverse community of people to experience the profound power of the outdoors, either in their backyards or in our nation’s public lands. We are also committed to our unmatched set of standards for environmental practices.
At the core of our brand is a dedication to provide products and experiences to any explorer in an effort to grow the number of people who love and seek to protect our public lands. We are driven to meet each explorer where they are in their journey, and to do it with an unapologetic commitment to style, quality and service. Our retail locations are designed to inspire and fuel a need to get outside. Our team lives and breathes for their next adventure, no matter how big or small. We are outdoor humans – connected by a common passion, shared experiences and style that is all our own.
The Snow/Ski Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer experiences by engaging in high levels of service and execution of product and presentation standards.
Areas of Responsibility
- Engage in behaviors that are in line with the Company's customer service and selling program, thus providing all customers with an outstanding store experience.
- Participate in merchandise sets, replenishment and recovery processes, pricing and signing execution, etc. to ensure that established presentation standards are met and maintained.
- Promote Company programs, including customer loyalty program participation, warranty sales, private label credit card enrollment, etc.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF.
All Guides, (our associates), are required to adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Additionally, as business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retail Sales, or cash-handling experience preferred
- Passion for Snow Sportings and/or Skiing
How to Apply
To apply, visit https://www.dickssportinggoods.jobs/jobs/16419406/retail-sales-associate-snow-ski-columbus-oh/.