Pottery Barn Kids Sales Associate
We are a multi-brand, multi-channel, global retailer in search of friendly, driven and reliable individuals that are passionate about service and thrive in a fast-paced environment. At Pottery Barn Kids, we are committed to building the strongest team in retail. To that end, we work to create a culture that celebrates and leverages our associates’ unique talents, perspectives and backgrounds while fostering the development of rewarding and satisfying careers. We are an equal opportunity employer that proudly encourages diversity in the workplace! Our success has been driven by our willingness and ability to engage and connect with our client.
The Polaris Fashion Place location is currently looking for candidates with unique backgrounds, experiences and skills to join our team with a willingness to guide parents of newborns, young children, tweens and teens to create their dream room, both in-store and in-home.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying world-class service standards
- Achieve established sales and contest goals
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions
- Assist customers with special services including gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog orders, special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries and furniture orders
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge, including features and benefits
- Accurately and efficiently perform register/POS transactions, sales, returns, exchanges, etc.
- Promote continued customer engagement through email capture, clienteling, and social media via our Instagram page in order to give clients a compelling reason to want to stay connected.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentations, signage and lighting.
- Uphold store maintenance and cleanliness standards
- Straighten, clean and help maintain stockroom standards as needed
- Process, ticket, and restock merchandise as needed
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must be available to work a minimum of three regularly scheduled shifts, one regularly scheduled shift during the weekend per week
- Associates much be available for annual inventory and the entire holiday season
- Ability to operate POS system
- 1-2 years retails sales experience
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be on feet and mobile for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items up to 75 lbs while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
How to Apply
For more information, click here.