Provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service. Meet or exceed personal sales goals, utilizing effective selling techniques and design expertise during in-store and in-home consultations.
Areas of Responsibility
* Utilize design expertise to assist clients in one on one consultations in the store and in-home regarding the design of their living spaces to drive store sales.
* Perform productive in home consultations including the ability to accurately measure and assess the client's living space.
* Engage the clients in a professional and personable way that demonstrates your personal passion for the product.
* Maintain a professional appearance that represents the Pottery Barn brand.
* Create and present design plans based on client's needs, style, preferences and living space.
* Follow through on product arrivals and set up with each client to ensure a seamless experience.
* Demonstrate excellent clienteling skills including following up with clients regarding promotions, new product arrivals etc.
* Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions in order to achieve and exceed established sales and productivity goals.
* Utilizing exemplary World class service standards assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog/internet orders, special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders.
* Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of the entire design studio assortment.
How to Apply
Apply in store.