Areas of Responsibility
- Reports needs for major repairs to Operations Director.
- Assists contractors with repairs to parking lot including removing snow, painting lot stripes, arrows and markings.
- Repairs ceiling plaster and repaints.
- Replaces burnt out lights and ballasts as needed.
- Assist with contractors with exterior property upkeep.
- Assembles and disassembles promotional and holiday decorations.
- Cycles trash compactors for safety checks and maintains cleanliness of equipment.
- Changes oil in machinery.
- Repairs interior doors.
- Responds to tenant problems such as roof leaks, and storage spaces, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance on required equipment.
- Minor repairs to interior flooring.
- Interior walls, dry wall and painting.
- Minor electrical work. Knowledge of 480 and 120 volt electric is helpful.
- Performs other work as required.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two (2) years’ related experience.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform routine or heavy manual tasks
- In-depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Ability to safely use standard maintenance equipment and hand tools
- Ability to learn repetitive tasks quickly.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to use ladders and scissor lifts to reach high work areas, including building roof
- Ability to legally drive company owned vehicles with acceptable insurability
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
Washington Prime Group offers:
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, 401k with no vesting schedule, and paid time off
- On-going learning opportunities within a rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different WPG departments and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth