Pac Sun Assistant Manager
Assists store manager in leading a customer focused and productive store location. Assistant managers motivate by exhibiting excellence on out core values ensuring execution of store operations. Assistant managers also hold associates accountable to following all policies, meet sales goals, and create a great customer experience.
Areas of Responsibility
- Support associate engagement by recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance
- Provide direction to associates to ensure understanding of company standard.
- Understand how stores operate in regards to staffing, payroll, marketing, and visual merchandising.
- Demonstrates business acumen such as how sales, profitability, inventory, etc. affect the larger organization.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers and team.
- 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail or stock experience.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends.
How to Apply
Pick up an application in-store or visit www.pacsun.com/careers