Serves customers by helping them select products through the SHOPS BY TODD, INC. Way of Selling.
Areas of Responsibility
- Welcomes customers by greeting them and offering assistance.
- Directs customers by using Shops By Todd, Inc and division way of selling and suggesting additional items.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customers make selections by building customer confidence and offering suggestions/opinions.
- Consistently maintaining personal Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) metric as well as store daily goals.
- Tracks daily sales using the DOT Program
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing cash, credit, debit or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer promotions and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follows posts and updates listed on the SHOPS BY TODD, INC. Employee Facebook Page, SBT, Inc.
- Follows company guidelines for dress code as listed in the employee handbook.
- Maintain cleanliness of store through daily chore list.
- Store lead when assistant and store manager are not present by delegating and directing sale associates according to store policies.
- Responsible for store opening and/or closing procedures; including but not limited to setting the store for next business day, opening and closing registers and handling nightly deposits.
- Reporting to management of any issues or concerns that may arise immediately.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Available to work a minimum of three shifts a week, including one weekend shift with
flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Available to work during peak business periods of the days/nights/weekends leading up to Mother’s Day, after Thanksgiving and up to New Year’s, as well as key sales events such as Special Store Events, Vera Bradley Launches, Pandora Bracelet Events, Ring Promotions, etc. Requested times off are not available during these peak business
- Exceptional customer service and people skills
- Strong verbal communication
- Strong product knowledge
- Ability and willingness to learn the SHOPS BY TODD, INC. Way of Selling
- Ability to meet daily sales goals
How to Apply
Pick up application within store.