Do you love brands like Kendra Scott, Brighton, Alex & Ani, Nora Fleming, Vera Bradley and more?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for serving customers by training staff; maintaining store displays and supervising staff; assisting Store Manager with day-to-day procedures and policies. Must be able to build relationships with all customers in a fun original environment!
Areas of Responsibility
• Build effective relationships with associates, peers and supervisor to develop a high performing team
• Directly supervise the business, ensuring, and maintaining high quality standards
• Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback to all levels of team members
• Inventory maintenance
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
• Staff coaching, observing, training and disciplining employees.
• Store merchandising
• Monitors key store metric
Education / Experience Requirements
Minimum high school education or equivalent
• 2+ years' of retail or equivalent management experience
• Strong verbal or written communication skills
• Exceptional customer service & leadership skills
• Strong organizational skills, extremely detail oriented and accurate
• Flexibility to work any shift, including holidays and weekends