Are you passionate about natural wellness products? Does being a part of a growing company excite you? Are you a proactive leader that takes initiative? Do you enjoy working in a fun, family culture? Do you thrive when developing and training your own team? Does the idea of managing your own store excite you?
If so, you may be the perfect fit as the Wellness Coach at our Columbus, OH location!
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop strategies: Develop strategies to drive your business.
- Motivate and support team: Motivate and inspire your team to provide excellence in merchandising presentation, customer experience, and operational execution.
- Take ownership: Provide leadership and direction to your team by creating an environment that ensures customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability.
- Problem solving: Address challenges such as sales, profitability, and staff management, while leading and inspiring a customer-centric culture by recognizing and rewarding your team.
- Innovate: Identify opportunities to leverage and maximize sales and monitor KPIs to create accountability in achieving company goals.
- Supervise: Supervise the Assistant Manager and team, ensuring all tasks are completed.
- Report: Attend monthly meetings and complete weekly reports.
- Marketing: Implement as least one new marketing tactic each week.
- Inventory: Maintain inventory and marketing levels with accurate ordering and zero customer complaints regarding missing products.
- Bank deposits: Ensure drop safe and cash drawer accuracy 100% of the time and making bank deposits.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Education: have at least a high School Diploma with one year of prior retail experience. Knowledge of the CBD industry is a plus!
- People oriented: Know how to build, lead, and train a successful team while meeting and exceeding sales and profit results.
- Integrity: Are committed to a high standard of integrity.
- Motivated: Are an independent, self-motivated, and reliable leader.
- Curious: Have an inquisitive nature with a passion to learn.
- Positive mindset: Area positive and upbeat, event when faced with adversity.
- Goal oriented: Enjoy working hard and always see things through from start to finish
- Quick witted: Are energized by change and can shift gears quickly and rally the team behind new strategies and projects.
- Adaptable: Are adaptable and can think on your feet when faced with new challenges.
- Great communicator: Area a great communicator that takes the initiative to grow the business.
- Background check: As a requirement of the hiring process, qualified candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.
How to Apply
To apply, visit https://vizi.vizirecruiter.com/Natural-Life-3067/199466/index.html.