- Represent Lovesac on social media platforms, showcasing features and benefits and the uniqueness of our product platform
- Responsible to meet or exceed individual sales goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Utilize Lovesac’s proprietary selling process, providing each customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding standards, comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and by applying “common sense and good taste” at all times.
- Offer additional financing options to the customer including but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing programs, etc.
- Consistently educate clients of current promotional offerings and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional offerings and products.
- Always maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets.
- Assists in the execution of any promotional campaigns, including product placement and marketing updates pursuant to Company standards.
- Partner with store management to ensures that all customer service issues are resolved, and enhance all aspects of customer service, including order management.
- Participate in ensuring that store standards are maintained (i.e., merchandising, marketing, store cleanliness, appropriate floor replenishment, backroom organization, safety, etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory integrity through accurate processing of all POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) providing accurate information to clients.
- Must be able to maintain and perform proper cleaning procedures throughout showroom periodically during shifts to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Must monitor customer capacity in showroom and abide by state and federal regulations for maximum capacity and enforcing safe distancing.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manages issues professionally and according to our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust at all times, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related sales experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be results-driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must be self-motivated and driven to sell.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your actions.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Able to communicate in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all times.
- Proficiency required utilizing Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, iPad, laptop, Podium, Facebook Live and/or POS systems, etc.
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into Corporate Headquarters or designated showroom, as required and in accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
How to Apply
See store for details.