Operations Associate (early am)
The Operations Associate's role is to create an outstanding customer experience by performing operations functions within the store. The Operations Associate role is an early morning position and you will work with a team to perform functions prior to store opening.
Areas of Responsibility
- Custom Service - You're maneuvering around the store at a fast pace, working with all the latest merchandise, but when a customer stops to ask a question or request assistance, there's no one they'd rather be talking to other than you.
- Executes pricing and signing - You can change ticket prices and signing on merchandise across the store better and faster than anyone.
- Replenish and restock the store. You understand the needs of the customer. When merchandise is getting low, you assist your sales floor peers and leaders by pulling and preparing merchandise to go to the floor in order to ensure all of our customers have the styles and sizes they need.
- Receive and unload merchandise: You work with your coworkers to unload a truck and prepare the merchandise in the backroom.
- Backroom standards: You keep the stockroom safe, clean and organized.
- Omnichannel: You will contribute to Omnichannel efforts including Buy Online Pickup in Store, Ship from Store, Order Delivery and Returns, Shipping Online Orders and Merchandise Receiving.
- Merchandise strategy: You take the plans that have been communicated by leadership on where to place merchandise throughout the store and execute the plan with efficiency and detail. You understand the merchandising standards and work to deliver an outstanding customer experience by maintaining these standards as you flow goods to the sales floor.
- Participates in a learning environment: You absorb new information from your peers or training materials on our merchandise, shrink, safety, productivity and other business processes.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive dales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others.
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes.
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what's right; take action with energy and urgency.
- Work experience - 1-2 years retail experience.
How to Apply