Areas of Responsibility
- Educate Customers – You know it all. Customers appreciate your expertise and understanding of retail product benefits and the value of each hair service. You love finding the perfect solution to ensure customer maintains their desired look and feel beautiful.
- Drives conversion and sales – You like to compliment people and turn retail customers into jcp salon clients by offering the great value and service provider technical skills. Your efforts facilitate the growth of the salon!
- Assisting Customers – You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience unforgettable! You listen, you help, you educate, and you make them want to come back by offering solutions to their hair concerns through salon services and the benefits of retail product.
- Partners with Salon associates – You’ve got some best friends in the store. You like them so much you work closely with them every day. You partner and collaborate with the salon associates by offering additional salon services, such as deep conditioning, glossing, color, to the service provider’s clients.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Passion for Salon – You love product and salon services. You genuinely love understanding the client’s benefits from products and a variety of salon services. You love being on your feet, you have attention to detail on customer needs, and thrive on making people HAPPY!
- Results: Solve problems and make smart decisions that drive sales, profit or customer service; execute your work efficiently and effectively; inspire strong performance in yourself and others
- Ownership: Provide great customer service; cooperate and build positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; take accountability for your actions and outcomes
- Intensity: Proactively find ways to improve the customer experience; show the confidence and courage to do what’s right; take action with energy and urgency
How to Apply
To apply, visit the link below.