Fine Jewelry Commission Sales Associate
Your role as the Fine Jewelry Commission Sales Associate is to be the resident guru around all things Fine Jewelry in the entire store. You know these products inside and out and love educating the customer on how your merchandise can enrich their lives.
Areas of Responsibility
- Customer Service & Sales -Approaches customers in a friendly manner to engage, determine needs, and help customers make decisions about desired product or service. Informs customers of key product attributes to generate interest and to build clientele. Meets or exceeds sales goals by contributing in-depth knowledge and customer service to Fine Jewelry business. Actively and enthusiastically engages customers to support the company’s Instant Credit Application Process (iCAP).
- General Operations- Participates in inventory processes (annual inventory, cycle counts, system uploads, stock ledger, Radio Frequency Identification scans, etc.) Participates in all Merchandise Transfer Out (MTO), Return to Vendor, Return to Warehouse and Defective Merchandise Transfer Out activities. Maintains sales floor recovery processes to ensure a clean and organized store environment
- Performance Standards-Supports company shrink and safety initiatives and Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) the company’s iCAP program, product and service sales, customer service, profit, productivity and attendance
Education / Experience Requirements
To achieve success at JCPenney, a manager will possess the following:
- Work experience- Minimum of 2 years retail experience
- Drives Performance - Holds self accountable to a higher standard to achieve results. Provides feedback, visibility and recognition to the team.
- Builds Relationships – Develops positive relationships: establishes strong networks, shows respect for different styles, and communicates effectively to a wide audience.
- Drives Change - Adapts quickly to changing situations with energy and a positive attitude. Coaches others through change.
- Shows Courage – A confident leader; willing to take on challenging assignments. Acts in accordance with beliefs and deals with conflict quickly and in a positive manner.
How to Apply
To apply, visit the link below.