As an Assistant Manager, you set the tone for the store and the team and help bring our brand to life for our customers. You’re responsible for driving profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store including; customer and product operations, merchandising, and talent development. You are responsible for supporting the execution of the store strategy to achieve performance goals. Through collaboration with your General Manager and/or Assistant General Manager, you will teach and coach behaviors to Leads, Experts and Brand Associates to cultivate a high performing team to deliver a best-in-class experience to our customers. Support strategies and processes to drive store sales and deliver results through a customer centric mindset.
Health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to evolving our health and safety practices to keep our teams, customers and communities at the core of every decision we make. We’re taking care by requiring employees to wear masks in our stores and asking our customers to do the same. In addition, our stores have health guards at checkout, increased cleaning and sanitation efforts and physical distancing guides. We’ve also implemented associate health screenings and require all employees to do a health check at the start of each shift.
Benefits at Janie and Jack
• Merchandise discount for our brand
• competitive Paid Time Off*
• Extensive 401(k) plan*
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance*
*For eligible employees
Janie and Jack LLC is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Areas of Responsibility
• Recruit, hire and develop highly productive Brand Associate and Expert teams.
• Own assigned area of responsibility.
• Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
• Perform Service Leader duties.
• Ensure consistent execution of standard operating procedures.
• Represent the brand and understand the competition and retail landscape.
• Promote community involvement.
• Leverage omni-channel to deliver a frictionless customer experience.
• Ensure all compliance standards are met.
Education / Experience Requirements
Who you are
• A current or former retail employee with 1-3 years of retail management experience.
• A high school graduate or equivalent.
• A good communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
• Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Driven by metrics to deliver results to meet business goals.
• Determined to effectively lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
• Agreeable to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
• Able to utilize retail technology.
• Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and lift up to 30 pounds.
• Ability to travel as required.
How to Apply
APPLY IN STORE or CALL TO ENQUIRE 614-433-7955 Ask for Melissa