Guest Engagement Assistant Manager
You are a member of store leadership. You lead in the store by directing activities required to achieve all store goals. Guest Engagement Leaders drive excellence & provide leadership in all aspects of service/sales in the store.
Areas of Responsibility
- Engage our guests and make their shopping experience exceptional!
- Makes recommendations on hiring, promotions, and terminations of team members based on performance.
- Mission Monday management Butterfly – on the floor at all times with zones covered at all times.
- Ensure the fitting room experience is exceptional – outfitting and styling
- Manages product communication and all product information posted
- Manages and executes building guest book / logs
- Lead new associate on-boarding Co-conduct & facilitate BR and GL training
- Co-lead floor set & refresh strategy
- Co-manage payroll & responsible for store’s financial performance
- Responsible for decisions regarding store operations and planning
Education / Experience Requirements
Previous experience required and college degree is preferred.
How to Apply
Apply online at https://www.altardstate.com/ or call us at 614.468.9254