Store Associates provide friendly service to customers shopping in-store and those engaging through omni-channel services. They assess the customer’s needs and provide assistance by executing the company’s customer service model, always putting the customer first.
Areas of Responsibility
Store Associates will perform sales floor and warehouse functions throughout the store including assisting customers, placing merchandise, completing on-line and in-store transactions customer transactions, processing incoming shipment, regular cleaning and maintenance. Store Associates must demonstrate behaviors that align with the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility and Passion. Store Associates are brand ambassadors and responsible for the end-to-end experience, from online to store. Store Associates must comply with all policies and procedures.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Professional, friendly and respectful
• Customer service skills
• Ability to move with tempo to meet time bound expectations
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in use of technology to successfully engage in customer interactions (i.e. Tablet/Register, Calculator, Register Keyboard)
• Must have the ability to spend up to 100% of working time standing or walking around the store
• Lifting, including the ability to lift up to a maximum of 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
How to Apply
Call Erin White at 614-854-0994 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org