DAVIDsTEA is looking for a passionate and inspiring Assistant Store Manager for their new store!
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of your store, the development of your team and ensuring that every customer leaves with a smile.
Areas of Responsibility
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Ensure that your team delivers the outstanding DAVIDsTEA Experience, while providing the highest level of customer service.
• Lead by example through educating customers about the world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, products and accessories.
• Deliver feedback and coaching on a regular basis to team members, and promote a positive and fun team atmosphere.
• Meet sales targets and achieve profitability by controlling costs (labor, supplies, inventory etc.).
• Oversee day-to-day operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines.
• Establish DAVIDsTEA as a community contributor: create relationships with local businesses and participate in local events.
Education / Experience Requirements
Some ideal qualifications you possess:
• 2-3 years of retail/sales or customer service experience
• A friendly and upbeat personality
• Hands-on Assistant Store Manager with a track record of consistently improving sales performance and team development
• Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
• Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Interest in tea and/or willingness to learn and become a tea expert
• A self-starter with excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile – one cup at a time.