The team lead will perform as Manager on Duty when the store manager and assistant manager are not scheduled and ensure timely completion of opening and/or closing procedures. They will hold store keys.
Areas of Responsibility
- Master all daily store tasks and assists in training new sales associates
- Able to delegate responsibility effectively and provide dear directions
- Deliver a high level of operational excellence in all areas including visual merchandising, loss prevention, cash handling, and safety & security of people & assets
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Flexible work schedule (which include nights, weekends, holidays, and long hours)
- Desire to succeed in a high-growth, fast-paced retail environment
- Ability to climb and descend ladder carrying merchandise, ability to be on feet for 8 hours, ability to lift 30 pounds with assistance
How to Apply
Please fill out applications and take the two assessments.