The Sales Associate represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, and maintains store standards.
Areas of Responsibility
- Demonstrates exceptional selling skills
- Embraces responsibilities of assigned tasks given by management team
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is enjoyable
- Greet each customer and provide prompt, courteous, and friendly service
Education / Experience Requirements
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexible work schedule (which may include, nights, weekends, holidays, and long hours)
- Desire to succeed in a high-growth, fast paced retail environment
- Ability to climb and descend ladders carrying merchandise
- Ability to be on feet for 8 hours
- Ability to lift 30 pounds with assistance
How to Apply
Please fill out application and take the two assessments.