The Sales Associate role is an integral part of the store’s overall success and efficiency: demanding direct attention to our brand commitment when servicing our customers and driving results. Responsible for upholding Coach’s Service and Selling Models, creating a positive first impression, building on-going customer relationships through a personalized experience, and leaving a positive, lasting impression
Areas of Responsibility
- Understands organizational objectives and makes decisions that align with Company priorities
- Takes ownership and is committed to delivering results, while remaining actively aware of personal and store metrics; and creates personal sales and clienteling strategies in partnership with the management team.
- Creates short- and long-term strategies to achieve personal metrics and performance goals
- Takes ownership of personal survey results and creates plans to improve and overcome areas of opportunity
- Represents Coach as a brand ambassador
- Demonstrates Coach’s Selling and Service expectations at all times
- Understands changes in local market with potential impact on business performance and supports the execution of local sales strategies and tactics
- Drives business through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining on-going productive relationships with customers
- Creates positive impressions with customers by bringing best self to work through attire consistent with Coach’s Guide to Style
- Builds credibility and trust as a personal fashion advisor by communicating fashion awareness and a strong knowledge of competition.
- Provides in-depth product knowledge, including features, benefits, current offerings, and overall product value.
- Remains aware and is clearly able to communicate current pricing and promotional strategy to customers.
- Discusses product features and builds the sale by leveraging cross-selling skills and abilities.
- Cross-sells and encourages beneficial product add-ons that relate to the customer’s shopping needs
- Sensitive to customers’ needs and tailors approach by reading cues
- Attends to the unique and individual shopping needs of each customer.
- Works with multiple customers simultaneously and breaks away as appropriate
- Follows up with customers consistently and genuinely to influence/close the sale
- Flexes personal selling techniques to contribute to overall store financial results
- Builds lasting and loyal relationships with customers
- Leverages Coach’s tools and technology to support relationship building and clienteling efforts
- Creates enthusiasm and positivity for a shared vision and mission
- Promotes and endorses a team selling environment
- Fosters an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with internal and external customers
- Remains solution oriented; is adaptable and flexible to changing business and store needs
- Welcomes feedback and adapts behaviors as appropriate
- Maintains a calm and professional demeanor at all times
- Ensures all daily tasks are completed without negatively impacting service or Coach standards
- Completes daily operational tasks including maintaining store (sales floor and backroom), cash wrap and visual merchandising to Coach standards consistently and in a timely manner
- Maintains a clean and tidy selling floor at all times
- Adheres to all applicable retail policies and procedures including POS, Operations and Asset Protection procedures
- Replenishes inventory on sales floor as needed
- Supports Store Inventory Process by processing shipment, stocking shelves, replenishing sales floor, maintains strong organizational standards as it relates to product both in the stockroom and on the sales floor.
- Supports cash-wrap when needed to process purchases, returns, and exchanges.
- Efficiently processes customer transactions: Purchase, Return, Exchange, Found Order etc.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Experience: 1- 3 years of previous sales experience, preferably in a luxury retail service environment. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Technical: Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet), utilize walkie talkie, understand and read price and product release sheets.
- Physical: Ability to execute at a fast pace. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team. Ability to maneuver the sales floor, sales shelves, and stock room; climbing, bending, and kneeling are required. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at times, lift and carry product/cartons up to 50 pounds to process product shipment/transfers
- Schedule: Ability to meet Coach Scheduling & Availability Expectations, including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays high retail traffic and sales days including but not limited to the day after Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Christmas Eve, Mother’s Day, etc.).
How to Apply
Please apply through the link above on our website. For any questions, you can contact us at (614) 885-6184 or email@example.com