At Chick-fil-A Polaris Fashion Place, we strive to create and delight guests who are raving fans of Chick-fil-A through the continuous improvement of ourselves, our operations and our guest service. Team members are a vital asset to our team as they're the first point of contact guests experience at the restaurant!
Our Team Members Value:
- Serving guests with excellence
- Working with urgency
- Going the extra mile
- Acting with professionalism
- Prioritizing cleanliness and food safety
Our Team Members are offered:
- Competitive pay
- Sunday's off
- Employee meals
- 401k Plan with match
- Chick-fil-a Scholarship Program
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
Candidates with an open availability start at $11.50/hour for front of house positions and $12/hour for back of house.
Areas of Responsibility
Our Team Member responsibilities include:
- Providing an exceptional experience for every guest
- Always exemplifying our core values and core purpose.
Education / Experience Requirements
Experience is not required but Team Members are required to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 20 pounds.