Seasonal Sales Help
- Produce sale gains by providing customer service.
- Meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Participate in store maintenance per the current visual guidelines including: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Dress Code Policy.
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Participate in managing store inventory including processing shipments and resetting merchandise.
- Assist with accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Support and adhere to all LIDS Retail policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to read and operate a computer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
How to Apply
Contact Shawn Carl (Store Manager) at (614) 846-0360.