The Store Associate maximizes stores sales through effective selling, service and thorough product knowledge. By putting the customer at the center of all we do and exhibiting passion, this position creates a legendary experience that encourages the customer to establish a long relationship with the company. Additionally, individuals in this role contribute to the successful and efficient functioning of the store through a collaborative effort.
Areas of Responsibility
Responsibilities of the Store Associate include:
- Achieve personal productivity and assist in meeting store sales goals.
- Engage customers to the advantages of opening and utilizing the Brooks Brothers credit card.
- Engage customers using a variety of tools such as Thank You cards and clientele to promote customer relationships
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Utilize practices to minimize losses from theft and poor inventory control.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized store environment.
Education / Experience Requirements
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
- Night and weekend availability is preferred
Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
How to Apply
Additional how to apply instructions: Go to bottom of the front page and select Carrers. You will be directed to the job listing page. Find Columbus, OH and select Polaris Fashion Place. You will be directed to submit an application from on-line. Please attached resume of work experience.