The Store Supervisor is a consistent top performer who assists the Store Manager with the day to day operations of a store. The Supervisor is a role model exemplifying the Company’s core values and strongly influencing the Store Team through proven selling, clientele and merchandising/visual skills.
Areas of Responsibility
Responsibilities of the Store Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink and payroll performance.
- Achieve personal productivity goals.
- Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales results.
- Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store Teams to appropriate performance levels.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and innovative problem solving.
- Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store management.
- Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top talent
- Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in order to maximize sales.
Education / Experience Requirements
Skills & Requirements
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong operational skills
- The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
- The ability to adapt and embrace change
- Proficiency in Spanish preferred but not required
- Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
How to Apply
Additional how to apply instructions: Go to bottom of the front page and select Careers. You will be directed to the job listing page. Find Columbus, OH and select Polaris Fashion Place. You will be directed to submit an application from on-line. Please attached resume of work experience.