The Server is responsible for the service of menu items and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests in a courteous and efficient manner in accordance with company standards. Assists in the maintenance of the restaurant and equipment area via opening and closing checklists. Directs, implements and maintains a philosophy congruent with Company culture, which serves as a guide to all family members.
Areas of Responsibility
Essential Job Functions:
- Strives to create an operation that values.
- Company standards of Guest Service.
- Ensures that every point of contact with the Guest meets or exceeds expectations and creates a lasting impression to drive repeat business.
- Creates and contributes to a high-energy environment that promotes maximum engagement and enjoyment for the Team and the Guest.
- Communicates in an impactful and meaningful way with management and team members and fosters an open and respectful work environment.
Education / Experience Requirements
One to two years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply
Apply at the link below.