This position is responsible for promoting bareMinerals products and THE POWER OF GOOD while building a customer-focused business; One that unlocks the power of relationships and creates a greater sense of belonging. Creates and encourages an authentic, warm and inspirational internal and external customer experience.
Focused on achieving individual sales goals to support the store in achieving target daily. Commits to learning and embracing artistry skills through our lens of natural beauty redefined focus. Maintains awareness and compliance in operational procedures and company policies.
Areas of Responsibility
Consistently creates a welcoming environment for our customer through our Connect, Customize and Commit service model, which focuses on personally connecting with them, customizing their beauty routines and committing to a genuine and ongoing relationship.
- Achieves personal sales goals through impeccable customer service. Utilizes company provided tools to track progress. Communicates learning needs to store management.
- Demonstrates urgency to achieve hourly goals with increased awareness of contributing productivity, such as average dollar sale, conversion, and key category goals.
- Champions our customer loyalty program, Friends & Benefits (FAB), through a vigorous sampling and clientele initiative. Participates in building brand awareness through events and new product launches.
- Responsible for awareness and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ensures for an environment where employees are treated respectfully.
Operations & Visuals
- Maintains accurate product lifecycle through processes that include, but not limited to, cycle counts, shipment processing and placement.
- Supports effective inventory management through accurate POS transactions.
- Upholds consistent standards of cleanliness and organization on sales floor and in backroom.
- Communicates maintenance concerns to store management.
- Participates in the implementation of visual floor sets. Assists in merchandising & marketing maintenance.
- Performs additional duties, as assigned by corporate partners and/or store management.
Education / Experience Requirements
Embodies the spirit of bareMinerals as applicable, with a dedication to empowering our customers to look good, feel good and do good for others. Embraces the belief that the little choices we make can create a big difference - from looking after our local communities to the wider well-being of the planet. Has a deep-seated passion for people and a commitment to act as an advocate for bareMinerals as applicable, in our approach to beauty.
- Ability to achieve sales results.
- Effectively communicates and builds relationships.
- Maintains composure and acts ethically.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn.
- Minimum of l+ years of selling experience.
- Ideally, has experience in customer focused industry.
- Artistry experience preferred.
- Must have open flexibility to work during peak traffic times including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as a willingness to adjust to specific needs of the business.
- Adhere to company time and attendance policy.
- Uphold bareMinerals dress code which includes wearing bareMinerals products, as applicable.
- Able to be in a fragrance-filled environment.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours.
- 18 years or older.
*Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a “direct threat” to the health and safety to self or others. We reserve the right to alter, change, abolish, and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions and needs. We are an equal opportunity employer.
$13-$15 per hour
How to Apply
Email Store Manager, Tamisha Wallace.