Get some, give back! We're looking for pop culture fanatics to help create the best experience for our customers. As a BoxLunch Sales Associate, you'll be a huge part of our success by providing the best customer service, ensuring that fellow fans are able to get their hands on the merch they love. You'll share your fandom knowledge, stock and replenish product, and help merchandise the store in a visually appealing way, all while being hyper focused on the in-store experience.
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return. They'll be impressed by your product knowledge, customer experience skills and use of the Force
- Cover the sales floor zone and ensure that assigned areas are up to visual standards
- Work the register; you'll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to drive add on sales
- Assist with planogram changes including store map, wall, fixture, & merchandising mix
- Let your voice be heard! You'll communicate fashion & music trend information to management and respective HQ partners
- While we welcome wizards, we don't like it when spells are stolen. You'll work with Store Management to ensure there's no misuse of spells and wizardry around theft
- Support the maintenance of the mother ship; you'll help keep the stock room organized and the store tidy.
- Any other activities as assigned by your Store Leader.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Previous experience working in a retail environment. If you love music and pop culture, you're in the right place!
- Superpowers in providing customer service and selling
- You'll have to be at least 16 years of age to join the fandom force
- Avenger like collaboration and communication skill
- The usual retail stuff: able to stand and walk around during scheduled hours, reaching for merch using ladder, step stool and poles. You'll also have to be able to move around boxes of awesome merchandise that may weigh up to 50 pounds
How to Apply
Go to workatboxlunch.com type in your zip code and select sales associate to apply!