Bliss in a Bottle Sales Associate
At Bliss in a Bottle, we combine high profile wine, beer, and sodas with chocolate that is perfectly paired to create an unparalleled experience. As an established startup, Bliss in a Bottle is aiming to expand by gathering talent that will propel us into the future. The Retail Sales Associate is the first person a customer meets when they approach Bliss in a Bottle. Sales associates are expected to create a relationship with customers and represent the store in a positive manner and achieve set goals, while ensuring further business. Retail Sales Associates also assist customers in making choices and locating items they want to buy. The main duty of the retail sales associate is to educate customers about our product and sell.
Areas of Responsibility
• Greet customers and find out the customer’s needs.
• Demonstrate the use and operation of our products.
• Describe the features and benefits of our products.
• Help customers locate the right merchandise.
• Answer customer queries regarding the mall, store, and merchandise.
• Make suggestions and encourage the purchase of products.
• Provide information about delivery options.
• Check the ID of each customer before purchase to verify that the customer is 21 years of age
• Receive and process customer payment.
• Send special orders and inquiries to appropriate personnel.
• Stay current with merchandise.
• Recognize and monitor security issues.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Over the age of 18
• Knowledge of customer service principles, sales principles, and processes.
• Previous experience in a retail, customer service, or sales environment preferred.
• Good communication skills.
• High energy level.
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.