We’re seeking talented souls who possess passion for creating true beauty while making a difference in the world. Put your positive energy to work at Aveda in our Experience Center. In this role, you will provide hair and wellness expertise to our guests. You will teach our guests how to use our products effectively, you are the expert!
Due to our commitment to the environment, we hire individuals who share this same commitment. We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits. Aveda is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Areas of Responsibility
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven retail experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Desire to learn, with mandatory attendance and satisfactory completion of all company-required meetings and education
Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership, not just in the world of beauty but around the world.
How to Apply
Click link below or see store for details.