Spencer’s, the most outrageous and wild retail brand on the planet, has been making life fun since 1947. Based out of South Jersey, we operate stores in over 600 malls across the United States and Canada. We are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations of quality, value and style. Spencer’s will always challenge the ordinary and strive to entertain our guests with contagious enthusiasm, by providing an experience no one else dares to offer.
Working at Spencer’s will be fun, challenging, fast-paced and rewarding. We are a motivated, energized and dynamic culture that is dedicated to supporting our team with the productive tools and efficient resources necessary to achieve our challenging objectives. Success will be shared by our team of results-driven and principled associates.
Areas of Responsibility
- Assistant Manager Description:
- Assists the Store Manager in coordinating Store activities in order to achieve Store sales plan and profit.
- Provides leadership and support to the Store Associates in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Effectively merchandises, signs and prices Store in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Trains and mentors Sales Associates using Company programs in order to achieve Company standards.
- Participates in motivating, counseling and coaching.
- Manages loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
- Assists Store Manager in completing all sales, personnel and inventory paperwork.
- Serves as back up to the Store Manager in the absence of the Store Manager.
Education / Experience Requirements
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years specialty store experience and a strong visual merchandising background.
How to Apply
See retailer for more details.