Operations Assistant Manager
You are a member of store leadership. You lead in the store by directing activities required to achieve all store goals. Operation Leaders drive excellence & provide leadership in the smooth operations of the store including:
- Engage our guests and make their shopping experience exceptional!
- Makes recommendations on hiring, promotions, and terminations of team members based on performance
- Manage and oversee scheduling
- Manage back of house organization
- Lead merchandise markdown - plan and manage
- Supply orders, maintenance & cleaning management
- Inventory management- damages
- Audit and manage banking & loss prevention
- Train new associates on operational processes
- Manage back room product prep process (steaming, hanging etc.)
- Co-conduct and facilitate BR and GL training
- Co-lead and execute floor set and refresh strategy
- Co-manage payroll and responsible for store’s financial performance
- Responsible for decisions regarding store operations and planning
Areas of Responsibility
Responsible for Training and Development of:
- Conversion & Metrics Captain
Responsible for opening and closing duties, various shifts during opening hours.
Education / Experience Requirements
Previous management experience with track record of proven results and people development.
How to Apply
Send resume to: Haley.email@example.com