Allen Edmonds is a fast growing retailer specializing in high quality men’s shoes and apparel, using the philosophy of quality, service and integrity to create total customer satisfaction. We are looking for sales professionals that pride themselves in proving outstanding customer service in a team setting, while building strong customer relations and achieving individual and corporate sales goals.
Areas of Responsibility
- Actively builds strong customer relationships by providing superior customer service at all times.
- Able to resolve customer concerns in a professional manner ensuring a seamless customer experience.
- Ability to set and achieve personal and team sales goals while maintaining profitability in a commissioned sales environment.
- Assist customers by demonstrating products, emphasizing features and benefits, and answering customer questions.
- Responsible for continuous professional development by completing product and operational training provided through e-learning.
- Perform daily task including but not limited to stock work, visual display and daily store operations
Education / Experience Requirements
- One to Three years’ experience in retail store sales/Customer Service environment, and/or a combination of applicable experience with proven track record
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-starter who can prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, team environment; and is customer service focused
- Proficient in general computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Able to perform register functions and expert cash handling.
- If this sounds like the fit you’ve been looking for, come talk with us. We offer extensive on-the-job training, a competitive compensation package, and limitless growth potential as we expand nationwide.
How to Apply