Work hard and have fun with kids and adults.
- Cash handling
- Opening and closing responsibilities
- First Aid awareness training (On-site)
- Time Management/Goal Oriented
- Kitchen experience (not required but a plus)
- Court Monitor
- Birthday Party Host
- Ropes Course Attendant - Must be 18 yrs or older
- Floater - Rotates through all positions giving breaks
- Grubhouse - Food Venue - 2 years of food service in a fast paced environment
Airhouse Adventure Park's first of 3 to open in 2021. Be a part of a historical Adventure Park to open in the State of Ohio, Airhouse Aventure Parks will start here in Columbus, Ohio and set the par level extremely high for our state of the art, multiple attraction and FUN concept. If you want to make history, now is the time.
Areas of Responsibility
You will be responsible for providing a safe and FUN time for all ages in this 32,000 sqft facility providing the highest of standards and superior guest service.
If a fun job is what you are looking for, we have that for you with a growing company that is new to Ohio and the USA.
Part-time - above minimum wage with potential to grow into leadership rolls.
Our venue opens June 18th.
You will be required to start training June 14th, 3-4 days of training (for some positions).
How to Apply
Email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org