Assistant Manager - Merchandising
As an Assistant Manager, you will support the General Manager/Store Manager to build a team that delivers results through providing an amazing customer experience. You also share the responsibility to execute all store operations and maintain a visually appealing store. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your managers, associates and customers every day. You love being part of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day.
Areas of Responsibility
- Work together with the GM/SM to set store goals.
- Motivating associates to perform at a high level by creating a fun, challenging and rewarding culture.
- Create an amazing customer experience and continually provide feedback to associates on the sales floor.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store associates accountable to achieving results.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be role model for our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion and accountability.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Consistent record of results.
- A positive attitude and lots of energy.
- A passion for people - both customers and your team.
- Ability to do multiple things at the same time.
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
- Initiative to continue self development.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.
- 9+ months as Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel business with 2+ years of supervisory experience or college degree.
- Interview with DM and SM (In person)
How to Apply
Apply in store.